Monday, February 21, 2011

Suade

Ok so this is my choice blog. I am behind by like, 3 so I have some catching up to do. Right now I am just going to write about what is on my mind, which happens to be a stupid stupid boy named Wade, or Suade, as we call him. I met wade at work. I work at a gas station where all the local farmers have charge accounts for their farms. Wade is a farmer, and charges his fuel there. This is how we met two years ago. We started off great! I remember when he first held my hand and i was sooooo excited. It was all so innocent and I just loved it. Lately I started to feel like he didnt respect me, so one night I got drunk and sent him a 5-page long text bitching him out kind of. It was sort of mean, but totally truthful. This was almost three weeks ago and he hasnt said a word to me since. I cant stop thinking about him! Seriously I dont understand why he got so mad, and why he is now ignoring me. He is almost 25, but sometimes he acts like hes more like 40, but right now hes acting like 15. I have talked to my mom about this, because I dont know what to do, because Im not used to guys like him. He is more reserved and just plain different from any guys im used to. She told me that if I think he is worth fighting for then to fight for him, but I dont know how much harder I can fight for him! He is just one guy and I have pride. Im also too damn stubborn to apologize! Ahhhhhhhhhh. ok that was me venting. On to the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment