Saturday, February 26, 2011

--One Hundred Likes--

-My family :)
-Friends
-Animals
-Texting
-Driving Around
-Roosevelt!!
-My Gramma
-Summer sausage buns
-FISHING!
-Hilly Roads
-Roadtrips!
-Gravel roads
-My car
-Getting the last word
-Peace Signs
-Getting revenge
-Cruisin whips
-Holding hands :)
-Liquid eyeliner
-Hair straightener
-Fields
-The woods
-Driving through beltrami at night
-The sound it makes when you walk on fresh snow
-The smell of fall
-My grandpas farm
-Bundling up on a cold night
-Blacklights
-My bed
-Journals
-My Ipod
-Rain
-Blackhawk
-THE VIKES!!!!
-Waylon Jennings
-Merle Haggard
-George Jones
-Foosball
-Pool
-Small town bars
-Bad Girls Club
-American Pickers
-Getting my hair done
-Muck boots
-Browning
-Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody
-Diamond earrings
-Rock Revival jeans
-Violins
-Banjos
-Mandarine oranges!
-Corn on the cob
-Cows
-Pigs
-Climbing on hay bails
-Walking through ponds barefoot
-Being barefoot :)
-Climbing trees
-Looking for fossils
-Doing anything with my cousin/best friend Cassandra
-Cold beer :)
-Facebook
-Hearing new songs with good lyrics
-Singing at the top of my lungs
-Making collages
-Sewing
-Inside jokes
-Cabelas
-Gander Mtn
-Driving on the frozen lake
-Arguing
-Looking through my grammas old stuff
-"Northern Lights"-The Williams newspaper
-Too Talls in Williams
-Rogers/Percy's Place in Roosie
-Juice pouches
-Driving over bridges
-Chaos
-My nini (baby blanket)
-My coach shoes
-Sunglasses
-Cleaning my car
-Ice castles
-The smell of my grandpas shop
-The smell of freshly cut trees/sawdust
-Turqoise jewelry
-My perfume
-Crest 3D white toothpaste
-Puppies!
-Bruises
-Picking out slivers
-Biolage shampoo and conditioner
-Rearranging rooms
-Mascara
-Family get togethers/holidays
-Four wheelin
-Crunchy leaves in the fall
-Norwegian things
-New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment