Monday, February 21, 2011

........My choice..........

So after this whole "Wade" thing, I kind of went on a drinking binge. It was my little twisted way of thinking I was doing fine without him, and hanging out with his best friend so he would get jealous, cause all he ever does is sit at home with his family. Also my best friend recently turned 21, so that makes my situation a lot easier for me to just get drunk whenever i wanted to. I realize that I was drinking like every single day for like 2 weeks, and that was just not good. Then I stopped drinking every day, and I noticed that its so much harder for me to wake up in the morning after a good, sober nights sleep! When I was getting drunk everyday, I made it to EVERY single class! And I woke up feeling super awake and ready for the day. Now every morning it is a serious struggle to get myself to get up and go to school. Its super ironic. i think? Not sure if thats the right way to use the word ironic, but it works in my head. I just dont get how i can seriously function better every day if i drink. Dummb. Also, Im super excited I finally decided 100% I am going to be going to UMC next fall!!!! I loooove the campus and I decided my major and I feel super productive because I figured alot of stuff out today. Alsoooo I keep saying the word super and I dont know why. I feel ditzy right now. Oooohhh well I am sooo happy that I figured that out, and I am going to be moving to fisher with my cousin (hopefully)!!!! I found these superrrr cute town homes that are really cheap there! And fisher is smack dab in the middle of EGF and Crookston, because I still plan on working in EGF, atleast for now. Ok wellllllll I should probably go to bed because I know Ill be really tired in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment