Monday, February 21, 2011

Favorite Memory :)

Well I tried to think about what my favorite memory would be, but I have way too many, so I'm just going to write about one.
My best friend of 13 years, Tia, has an island/fishing resort that her parents own. Its in Ontario, Canada, off of the northwest angle. We used to go up there so much when we were younger. Even though its on an island, there was so much we used to do for fun.. One of my faaaavorite things in the world to do is canoe. So we would take the canoe around the bay where there are about 5 surrounding abandoned islands. One time we decided to pack a little picnic and bring the dog with too. We were about 14 years old, and so we decided to take a couple beers from the alcohol fridge of her dads. This was both of our first tastes of beer ever. We were so disgusted from the first sip that we dumped it all out into the lake. After that we stopped and had a picnic on one of the empty islands. I was so afraid of bears, because they are known to go out there, so i was nervous the whole time. We seen a storm was rolling in, so we decided to leave. It started totally downpouring on us the trip back, and we were rowing with all our might, and it was so hard. We got back and were completely drenched. I love going up to her island and now i need to get a stupid passport just to go to canada, even though i live 6 miles from the border. just dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment