Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My life will go on- With or Without you.

This week has been a very exciting week for me. I found out I got a 25 on my ACT's, which is better than I was expecting! I automatically get a merit scholarship, which will help a little! Also, when I got back to town from Warroad for easter, there was a big envelope on my desk from University of Minnesota, Crookston. I was so scared to open it, but I did, and I got accepted!! I Am so very happy that I got in and I am ready to start the next chapter of my life. I got the forms for housing on campus, and I am so very excited to live on campus and not have to worry about working all the damn time and paying bills. I will have absolutely zero bills to pay, therefore more time to focus on school and get the very best grades I can. I am so excited to embark on this journey to finally getting a degree!! Also, I have successfully been vegan for two weeks now, and I am so proud! I have no desire to even eat any animal product any more. And since Ive started, I lost ten pounds! I didnt go vegan to lose weight; Im doing it for my love of animals, but its just a super awesome bonus!! Im so glad Im living life for myself and not for others anymore. Whats meant to be will happen, I just need to make sure Im living my life the way I want to and not worry so much about others opinions. PS only like a couple weeks of school left!! Nice knowin ya, Northland!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Sounds like you have many reasons to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog post was very inspirational to me. Im very happy everything is going well for you! Reading your words put things back into perspective for me. We all need the extra nudge once in awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete