Tuesday, January 18, 2011

*Blogasize?

Not even sure if I am doing this right, but here goes..

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Tell about your six quirks, see below.
4. Tag three bloggers to do the same
5. Leave them a comment to let them know you’ve tagged them

My "Quirks"....

1-- Although I hate being cold, winter is my favorite time of year because I LIVE for ice fishing!

2--I find it easy to tell others how to live their life, or what to do in a troubling situation, but I have absolutely no idea how to live my own life, and never take my own advice.

3--I am the worst at holding grudges. I can forgive, but forgetting is the hardest part for me. I can literally remember one rude comment a person has said to me, even if it was ten years ago. Chances are I secretly hate them for it to this day also.

4--I believe I have a mild case of hoarding. Bringing myself to throw away something with even a tiny bit of meaning to it is almost impossible. This only makes it even harder for me to leave the past behind. Its one thing I am really trying to work on.

5--I have a passion for sewing and crafty sort of things. However, I havent done any of that for about 3-4 years. After a certain life event, I threw away all of my thread, material, and other supplies. I really wish I hadn't thrown them out. But, I still have my two sewing machines, and really hope to start doing it again in the near future.

6--I am the biggest procrastinator. I will wait until 11 pm to start a 5 page essay due the next day. Luckily for me, I do better under pressure and usually get my best grades when I do it last minute.

Now, to tag 3 people :)

1.Polish Thoughts
2.This is me talking
3.A well of words

4 comments:

  1. TAG! But I guess you already did it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY THERE SO GUESS WHAT I DID......YEP! YOU'VE JUST BEEN TAGGED!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are honest, but teachers don't want to know those things....

    ReplyDelete