Friday, March 4, 2011

.:.Itchy Feet.:.

Soo.. When I think of itchy feet, I think of summer.
What first pops into my mind is mosquito bites.
Mosquito bites in between the toes, or on the
bottom of your feet, or even on the top are the
Worst.Things.Everrrr!!!!! Seriously.
I absolutely LOVE warm weather just for the simple
fact that I dont have to wear shoes. Being barefoot
is by far the most simple thing that makes me genuinely
happy. But where I come from, we dont have them fancy
bug sprayers. Im also from waaaay back in the woods,
where the skeeters thrive. My feet are never spared any
summer. From 20 years of experience, I've learned that
using my hair brush to itch my feet is the best thing. Its
a bittersweet feeling, because the bite itches soooo bad, but
when you itch it, it feels soooo good! ironic. maybe.
Now that im thinkin bout skeeters im dreading summer just
because they ruin my life. They itch, look gross and like I have
some odd disease, and plus now we all gotta worry bout West
Nile Disease. Thanks alot guys. OH and its the worst thing ever
when you are laying in bed, and you hear a mosquito buzzing RIGHT
in your ear, but no matter what you cant find it and kill it!!! And even
if you go completely under the covers, its still Right in your ear!!! aaaaaah.
They are like a bad dream that keeps haunting me. Soooo not excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment